Preparing Hong Kong Apple Store for iPad launch
M.I.C. Gadget has the inside details (and lots of photos) on the Hong Kong launch of the iPad. Unlike the US, UK and other countries which sold on a first-come, first-served basis, Hong Kong was selling the iPad using a reservation system. Customers must sign up for an iPad the night before and wait for an email with a time to come and pick up their tablet.
Some people, mostly scalpers, are hovering outside, hoping Apple will sell them an iPad, but they are getting turned away. M.I.C. Gadget sums up the experience by saying "And it is exciting to see boxes and boxes of the new iPad rolling in, stacking up on the shelf all ready for the die-hard Apple fans!"
You can read more about the launch and thumb through some of the launch photos at M.I.C. Gadget's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration