Preparing Hong Kong Apple Store for iPad launch
M.I.C. Gadget has the inside details (and lots of photos) on the Hong Kong launch of the iPad. Unlike the US, UK and other countries which sold on a first-come, first-served basis, Hong Kong was selling the iPad using a reservation system. Customers must sign up for an iPad the night before and wait for an email with a time to come and pick up their tablet.
Some people, mostly scalpers, are hovering outside, hoping Apple will sell them an iPad, but they are getting turned away. M.I.C. Gadget sums up the experience by saying "And it is exciting to see boxes and boxes of the new iPad rolling in, stacking up on the shelf all ready for the die-hard Apple fans!"
You can read more about the launch and thumb through some of the launch photos at M.I.C. Gadget's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter