Preparing Hong Kong Apple Store for iPad launch
M.I.C. Gadget has the inside details (and lots of photos) on the Hong Kong launch of the iPad. Unlike the US, UK and other countries which sold on a first-come, first-served basis, Hong Kong was selling the iPad using a reservation system. Customers must sign up for an iPad the night before and wait for an email with a time to come and pick up their tablet.
Some people, mostly scalpers, are hovering outside, hoping Apple will sell them an iPad, but they are getting turned away. M.I.C. Gadget sums up the experience by saying "And it is exciting to see boxes and boxes of the new iPad rolling in, stacking up on the shelf all ready for the die-hard Apple fans!"
You can read more about the launch and thumb through some of the launch photos at M.I.C. Gadget's website.
M.I.C. Gadget has the inside details (and lots of photos) on the Hong Kong launch of the iPad. Unlike the US, UK and other countries...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time