Track US new iPad adoption in real time
Do you wonder how many new iPads will be lovingly opened and used to browse the Internet today? To find the answer, head to Chitika's website where you will find a tracking page set up for the third generation iPad. As noted by BGR, the tracker looks for both the user agent string of the new iPad and the tablet's unique display resolution of 2,048 x 1,536.
Right now, the new iPad is sitting at 0.875 percent, which is what you would expect for a brand new device. Looking forward, it will interesting to see how quickly its percentage climbs.
Do you wonder how many new iPads will be lovingly opened and used to browse the Internet today? To find the answer, head to Chitika's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs