You're the Pundit: What's the best way to unload your old iTech?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is trade-ins (all prices quoted are as of this writing).
With Amazon offering US$297 for a 16GB Wi-Fi iPad versus Gazelle's $250, it's worth shopping around for the best trade-in offers. And yet, service, reliability, and name brand recognition seems to play an important role in the who-do-you-trust game.
Are you in the market to sell your iPad? Who have you used and was your experience positive?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your insight.
|Another less well-known vendor like SellYourMac, CashforiPhones, or BuyingApple||22 (2.2%)|
|I'm keeping my iQuipment||215 (21.1%)|
|Blue...no Yellow...ARGGHHHHHH!||57 (5.6%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||86 (8.4%)|
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free