You're the Pundit: What's the best way to unload your old iTech?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is trade-ins (all prices quoted are as of this writing).
With Amazon offering US$297 for a 16GB Wi-Fi iPad versus Gazelle's $250, it's worth shopping around for the best trade-in offers. And yet, service, reliability, and name brand recognition seems to play an important role in the who-do-you-trust game.
Are you in the market to sell your iPad? Who have you used and was your experience positive?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your insight.
|Another less well-known vendor like SellYourMac, CashforiPhones, or BuyingApple||22 (2.2%)|
|I'm keeping my iQuipment||215 (21.1%)|
|Blue...no Yellow...ARGGHHHHHH!||57 (5.6%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||86 (8.4%)|
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter