iPad Unboxing 3: The video
Around TUAW, it's a bit of a tradition for me to do an unboxing video whenever I get a new device -- like this one for the original iPad or this one for the iPhone 3GS back in 2009. Not being one to break tradition, I grabbed my new third-generation iPad today and did a short unboxing video for your edification and (hopefully) enjoyment.
One thing I noticed is that the new device doesn't appear to really run any faster than the iPad 2, and that the display seems to have a "warmer" tone to it than the previous generation. Some things I just wasn't able to video, like closeups of the smooth text and the beautiful, sharp resolution in photos.
If you're still waiting for your new iPad to arrive, take a few minutes and watch the video. It might help to ease the anxiety of waiting... Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free