iPad Unboxing 3: The video
Around TUAW, it's a bit of a tradition for me to do an unboxing video whenever I get a new device -- like this one for the original iPad or this one for the iPhone 3GS back in 2009. Not being one to break tradition, I grabbed my new third-generation iPad today and did a short unboxing video for your edification and (hopefully) enjoyment.
One thing I noticed is that the new device doesn't appear to really run any faster than the iPad 2, and that the display seems to have a "warmer" tone to it than the previous generation. Some things I just wasn't able to video, like closeups of the smooth text and the beautiful, sharp resolution in photos.
If you're still waiting for your new iPad to arrive, take a few minutes and watch the video. It might help to ease the anxiety of waiting... Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements