Customers complain of overheating iPads
Is your new iPad too hot to handle? Literally, too hot to handle? If it is, you may not be alone. A growing number of people on Apple support forums and MacRumors say the lower, left-hand corner of their new iPad gets overly hot. Others say it gets warm, but that is to be expected with a fanless device like the iPad.
So far, there's no unifying factor that ties all these reports together. Some blame it on WiFi, some say it's the LTE, while others think it has to do with the Retina display. Apple hasn't commented on the reports and probably won't do so unless the complaints escalate. Are any of you experiencing this problem?
Is your new iPad too hot to handle? Literally, too hot to handle? If it is, you may not be alone. A growing number of people on Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates