Customers complain of overheating iPads
Is your new iPad too hot to handle? Literally, too hot to handle? If it is, you may not be alone. A growing number of people on Apple support forums and MacRumors say the lower, left-hand corner of their new iPad gets overly hot. Others say it gets warm, but that is to be expected with a fanless device like the iPad.
So far, there's no unifying factor that ties all these reports together. Some blame it on WiFi, some say it's the LTE, while others think it has to do with the Retina display. Apple hasn't commented on the reports and probably won't do so unless the complaints escalate. Are any of you experiencing this problem?
Is your new iPad too hot to handle? Literally, too hot to handle? If it is, you may not be alone. A growing number of people on Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support