Customers complain of overheating iPads
Is your new iPad too hot to handle? Literally, too hot to handle? If it is, you may not be alone. A growing number of people on Apple support forums and MacRumors say the lower, left-hand corner of their new iPad gets overly hot. Others say it gets warm, but that is to be expected with a fanless device like the iPad.
So far, there's no unifying factor that ties all these reports together. Some blame it on WiFi, some say it's the LTE, while others think it has to do with the Retina display. Apple hasn't commented on the reports and probably won't do so unless the complaints escalate. Are any of you experiencing this problem?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync