Apple addresses supposed iPad heat issues
Apple contacted The Loop with a statement about the iPad heating issue that is making the rounds this week. Apple representative Trudy Muller said,
The new iPad delivers a stunning Retina display, A5X chip, support for 4G LTE plus 10 hours of battery life, all while operating well within our thermal specifications. If customers have any concerns they should contact AppleCare.
I've had the new iPad since launch and my experience with it mirrors that of Jim Dalrymple. I've used it with games like Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD, iPhoto, iMovie and more without any noticeable change in temperature. Temperature-wise, it feels just like my iPad 2.
New iPad owners, chime in the comments with your experiences. Do you notice any overheating or is your new iPad as cool as a cucumber?
Apple contacted The Loop with a statement about the iPad heating issue that is making the rounds this week. Apple representative Trudy...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time