Apple's beautiful packaging
Anthony Kay takes unboxing to a whole new level. There's no video, no jazzy music, and no wild photos. He has a simple unboxing method that examines Apple's stellar product packaging.
Kay points out that packaging is often overlooked by most companies, yet the box "really is part of the overall experience of owning a product, starting before you even purchase right until the moment you finish unpacking and start using it."
You can follow his detailed look at the iPad's packaging on his Posterous site.
[Via The Loop]
Anthony Kay takes unboxing to a whole new level. There's no video, no jazzy music, and no wild photos. He has a simple unboxing method...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved