Apple's beautiful packaging
Anthony Kay takes unboxing to a whole new level. There's no video, no jazzy music, and no wild photos. He has a simple unboxing method that examines Apple's stellar product packaging.
Kay points out that packaging is often overlooked by most companies, yet the box "really is part of the overall experience of owning a product, starting before you even purchase right until the moment you finish unpacking and start using it."
You can follow his detailed look at the iPad's packaging on his Posterous site.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features