Apple's beautiful packaging
Anthony Kay takes unboxing to a whole new level. There's no video, no jazzy music, and no wild photos. He has a simple unboxing method that examines Apple's stellar product packaging.
Kay points out that packaging is often overlooked by most companies, yet the box "really is part of the overall experience of owning a product, starting before you even purchase right until the moment you finish unpacking and start using it."
You can follow his detailed look at the iPad's packaging on his Posterous site.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options