Apple's beautiful packaging
Anthony Kay takes unboxing to a whole new level. There's no video, no jazzy music, and no wild photos. He has a simple unboxing method that examines Apple's stellar product packaging.
Kay points out that packaging is often overlooked by most companies, yet the box "really is part of the overall experience of owning a product, starting before you even purchase right until the moment you finish unpacking and start using it."
You can follow his detailed look at the iPad's packaging on his Posterous site.
[Via The Loop]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter