Can the iPad sustain its incredible yearly growth?
Horace Dediu of Asymco examined the history of Apple's iPad sales since 2010 and calculated that its grown at an astonishing rate of 150 percent each year. Based on Apple's stellar iPad launch weekend, Dediu believes this phenomenal growth is sustainable. As Philip Elmer-DeWitt points out, Dediu goes above Wall Street's current consensus and predicts Apple will sell 12.2 million tablets by the end of this quarter.
[Via Fortune's Apple 2.0]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app