Can the iPad sustain its incredible yearly growth?
Horace Dediu of Asymco examined the history of Apple's iPad sales since 2010 and calculated that its grown at an astonishing rate of 150 percent each year. Based on Apple's stellar iPad launch weekend, Dediu believes this phenomenal growth is sustainable. As Philip Elmer-DeWitt points out, Dediu goes above Wall Street's current consensus and predicts Apple will sell 12.2 million tablets by the end of this quarter.
[Via Fortune's Apple 2.0]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service