Can the iPad sustain its incredible yearly growth?
Horace Dediu of Asymco examined the history of Apple's iPad sales since 2010 and calculated that its grown at an astonishing rate of 150 percent each year. Based on Apple's stellar iPad launch weekend, Dediu believes this phenomenal growth is sustainable. As Philip Elmer-DeWitt points out, Dediu goes above Wall Street's current consensus and predicts Apple will sell 12.2 million tablets by the end of this quarter.
[Via Fortune's Apple 2.0]
Horace Dediu of Asymco examined the history of Apple's iPad sales since 2010 and calculated that its grown at an astonishing rate of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs