Majority of customers install games first on iOS devices
Online survey site Scoople just conducted one of its decidedly non-scientific, reader-directed polls of 139 respondents. 139 souls is hardly a representative sample of the over 3 million people who purchased a new iPad in the last week. However, we are dutifully reporting that 56 percent of those responding answered in the affirmative to the question "Are games the first apps you install when you get a new iOS device?"
Small sample size? Check. Barely a majority of respondents answering "Yes"? Correct-a-mundo. Slow news week? Absolutely.
Help us Obi-Tim Cooknobi, you're our only hope.
[via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration