Majority of customers install games first on iOS devices
Online survey site Scoople just conducted one of its decidedly non-scientific, reader-directed polls of 139 respondents. 139 souls is hardly a representative sample of the over 3 million people who purchased a new iPad in the last week. However, we are dutifully reporting that 56 percent of those responding answered in the affirmative to the question "Are games the first apps you install when you get a new iOS device?"
Small sample size? Check. Barely a majority of respondents answering "Yes"? Correct-a-mundo. Slow news week? Absolutely.
Help us Obi-Tim Cooknobi, you're our only hope.
[via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app