Majority of customers install games first on iOS devices
Online survey site Scoople just conducted one of its decidedly non-scientific, reader-directed polls of 139 respondents. 139 souls is hardly a representative sample of the over 3 million people who purchased a new iPad in the last week. However, we are dutifully reporting that 56 percent of those responding answered in the affirmative to the question "Are games the first apps you install when you get a new iOS device?"
Small sample size? Check. Barely a majority of respondents answering "Yes"? Correct-a-mundo. Slow news week? Absolutely.
Help us Obi-Tim Cooknobi, you're our only hope.
[via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs