Netflix: HD streaming to the iPad is on the roadmap
If you downloaded the updated Netflix app on your retina iPad, you may be pleased by the sharp-looking menu items, but disappointed to discover the video stream looks the same. Joris Evers, Director of Corporate Communications at Netflix, told Mashable "The video is not in HD yet. That is on our roadmap, but I can't share timing at this point."
Netflix already streams to the new Apple TV in 1080P, so it will be nice to get comparable quality on the iPad, too.
If you downloaded the updated Netflix app on your retina iPad, you may be pleased by the sharp-looking menu items, but disappointed to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype