Sony to bring Music Unlimited app to iOS
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be launching our music service on iOS in the next few weeks."
The Sony executive says the service will be healthy competition with Apple. Music Unlimited is Sony's on-demand service that costs US$9.99 a month. Sony says it has a catalog of 10 million songs. Currently, the service works on selected Sony devices and Android phones. Music Unlimited is not ad-supported.
There's no specific date the service will appear. Sony says to expect it within a few weeks. It's likely Sony will offer a free trial when the app appears in the App Store.
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client