Sony to bring Music Unlimited app to iOS
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be launching our music service on iOS in the next few weeks."
The Sony executive says the service will be healthy competition with Apple. Music Unlimited is Sony's on-demand service that costs US$9.99 a month. Sony says it has a catalog of 10 million songs. Currently, the service works on selected Sony devices and Android phones. Music Unlimited is not ad-supported.
There's no specific date the service will appear. Sony says to expect it within a few weeks. It's likely Sony will offer a free trial when the app appears in the App Store.
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free