Sony to bring Music Unlimited app to iOS
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be launching our music service on iOS in the next few weeks."
The Sony executive says the service will be healthy competition with Apple. Music Unlimited is Sony's on-demand service that costs US$9.99 a month. Sony says it has a catalog of 10 million songs. Currently, the service works on selected Sony devices and Android phones. Music Unlimited is not ad-supported.
There's no specific date the service will appear. Sony says to expect it within a few weeks. It's likely Sony will offer a free trial when the app appears in the App Store.
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs