The rumors have begun: next iPhone to get a bigger screen?
Now that the iPad's been announced and launched, it's time for the rumor mill to start churning out gossip on the next generation iPhone. The latest report comes from a Maeil Business Newspaper via Reuters and claims the next iPhone will sport a 4.6-inch display. An unnamed industry source provided this tidbit, so I wouldn't place any bets just yet.
If you want to see what a 4.6-inch handset looks like in real life, then head down to Verizon Wireless and scope out the Galaxy Nexus. You might be surprised by how big a phone has to be to accommodate such a screen.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync