New iPad clears China regulatory requirements
The iPad is now certified by government regulators and can be sold in China, says a report by Computerworld. The China Quality Certification Centre recently granted the China Compulsory Certification to the iPad. Though it cleared an important regulatory hurdle, Apple still faces a battle with Chinese company Proview over the iPad name.
The iPad is now certified by government regulators and can be sold in China, says a report by Computerworld. The China Quality...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7