New iPad clears China regulatory requirements
The iPad is now certified by government regulators and can be sold in China, says a report by Computerworld. The China Quality Certification Centre recently granted the China Compulsory Certification to the iPad. Though it cleared an important regulatory hurdle, Apple still faces a battle with Chinese company Proview over the iPad name.
The iPad is now certified by government regulators and can be sold in China, says a report by Computerworld. The China Quality...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free