You're the Pundit: Does your iPad 3 make your Mac look fat?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the new iPad's retina display.
Does your Mac look less beautiful because of the iPad Retina display? Is the iPad's new hotness making your computer old and world weary?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Are you kidding? Have you heard about the 27" cinema display. No. My Mac isn't jealous in the slightest.||454 (30.1%)|
|My Mac doesn't look quite as pretty today as it did, say, two weeks ago.||420 (27.8%)|
|My Mac is weeping with abject jealousy.||197 (13.0%)|
|My Mac is fine -- but my Newton Message Pad is having a nervous breakdown.||204 (13.5%)|
|Wonderbread helps build strong bodies in 12 ways!||133 (8.8%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||102 (6.8%)|
No actual Fat Macs were hurt in the creation of this post. TUAW is a strong supporter of the ethical treatment of personal computing devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync