Baldur's Gate for iPad will be under $10, include multiplayer
Good news on that new version of Baldur's Gate that was just announced. Not only is it going to be released for under $10, but it'll also include multiplayer of some kind. What kind? Details are still fuzzy, but developer Beamdog says not only would it be crazy to sell it for more than $10, but there will also be some way to play with your friends, included. Here's hoping that's some real-time co-op gameplay, and not just competitive leaderboards. Though we won't turn down competitive leaderboards either, for that matter.
And there's even more than that: The game's sequel, Baldur's Gate 2, is also coming to iPad even later on in the year. It's been a long time since we've seen these games, but if you're ready for a return to the D&D setting of the Baldur's Gate series (or are just interested in visiting for the first time), you're in for a treat.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)