Reader's Digest creative director offers tips for magazine iPad design
Robert Newman, creative director of Reader's Digest, sat down with TMG's Engage to discuss how the magazine made the digital transition to publishing on the iPad. The article offers good advice in how to take a publication digital, as well as how it could influence a print product in return. It's also great for iPad design in general, and is a great reference for those wanting to get into this field. "If there's one crucial mistake that people make on their apps it's that they don't pay enough attention to the text font and the size and the width-and how it navigates," Newman cautions the would-be iPad designer.
[Via Charles Apple]
Robert Newman, creative director of Reader's Digest, sat down with TMG's Engage to discuss how the magazine made the digital...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs