Reader's Digest creative director offers tips for magazine iPad design
Robert Newman, creative director of Reader's Digest, sat down with TMG's Engage to discuss how the magazine made the digital transition to publishing on the iPad. The article offers good advice in how to take a publication digital, as well as how it could influence a print product in return. It's also great for iPad design in general, and is a great reference for those wanting to get into this field. "If there's one crucial mistake that people make on their apps it's that they don't pay enough attention to the text font and the size and the width-and how it navigates," Newman cautions the would-be iPad designer.
[Via Charles Apple]
Robert Newman, creative director of Reader's Digest, sat down with TMG's Engage to discuss how the magazine made the digital...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free