Rdio to launch in "all countries" in Europe within a few months
Rdio has begun spreading across Europe and other parts of the world, as the streaming music service now available in Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and Denmark. After that, it's expected to head to Asia.
Rdio's Scott Bagby told paidContent that the service will have an uphill battle against established juggernauts like Spotify and Deezer in Europe. However, if anyone could handle the expansion, it's Bagby, who was behind the international expansion of Skype.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station