Rdio to launch in "all countries" in Europe within a few months
Rdio has begun spreading across Europe and other parts of the world, as the streaming music service now available in Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and Denmark. After that, it's expected to head to Asia.
Rdio's Scott Bagby told paidContent that the service will have an uphill battle against established juggernauts like Spotify and Deezer in Europe. However, if anyone could handle the expansion, it's Bagby, who was behind the international expansion of Skype.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature