Rdio to launch in "all countries" in Europe within a few months
Rdio has begun spreading across Europe and other parts of the world, as the streaming music service now available in Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and Denmark. After that, it's expected to head to Asia.
Rdio's Scott Bagby told paidContent that the service will have an uphill battle against established juggernauts like Spotify and Deezer in Europe. However, if anyone could handle the expansion, it's Bagby, who was behind the international expansion of Skype.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options