iMacs Ahoy! Cunard Line opens Apple iStudy on board the MS Queen Victoria
TUAW readers who are setting sail aboard the MS Queen Victoria will enjoy the fact that the cruise ship is now outfitted with the iStudy featuring 18 iMacs running Mac OS X and (cough) Microsoft Windows 7. The iStudy is used for various educational courses on the ship, and also serves as the QV's internet lounge.
WIth the addition of the iStudy program to the Queen Victoria, there are now iMacs on all three of the Cunard "Queens", which include the huge Queen Mary 2 and the Queen Elizabeth. The latter ship also has iRange, which is a seagoing Apple Store for those who want to pick up a Mac, iPad, or iPod while cruising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update