iMacs Ahoy! Cunard Line opens Apple iStudy on board the MS Queen Victoria
TUAW readers who are setting sail aboard the MS Queen Victoria will enjoy the fact that the cruise ship is now outfitted with the iStudy featuring 18 iMacs running Mac OS X and (cough) Microsoft Windows 7. The iStudy is used for various educational courses on the ship, and also serves as the QV's internet lounge.
WIth the addition of the iStudy program to the Queen Victoria, there are now iMacs on all three of the Cunard "Queens", which include the huge Queen Mary 2 and the Queen Elizabeth. The latter ship also has iRange, which is a seagoing Apple Store for those who want to pick up a Mac, iPad, or iPod while cruising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature