iMacs Ahoy! Cunard Line opens Apple iStudy on board the MS Queen Victoria
TUAW readers who are setting sail aboard the MS Queen Victoria will enjoy the fact that the cruise ship is now outfitted with the iStudy featuring 18 iMacs running Mac OS X and (cough) Microsoft Windows 7. The iStudy is used for various educational courses on the ship, and also serves as the QV's internet lounge.
WIth the addition of the iStudy program to the Queen Victoria, there are now iMacs on all three of the Cunard "Queens", which include the huge Queen Mary 2 and the Queen Elizabeth. The latter ship also has iRange, which is a seagoing Apple Store for those who want to pick up a Mac, iPad, or iPod while cruising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options