You're the Pundit: Will a Siri update introduce frequent user reward points?
When it comes to discussing the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Siri.
Launched last Autumn, Siri has yet to offer any really major enhancements beyond a few extra quips here and there. What is Apple holding back on? What kinds of features do you want to see in the next big Siri iteration? Do you think we'll be seeing better ties into sports scores? Or integration with top news feeds?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|Up to the moment sports scores. "Siri, how are the Broncos doing right now?"||234 (15.3%)|
|Top news. "Siri, what's going on in the world?"||114 (7.4%)|
|Best buys. "Siri, where can I find the cheapest gas around here?"||164 (10.7%)|
|3rd Party app integration. "Siri, find me something good to listen to on Spotify"||798 (52.1%)|
|Personal coaching. "Siri, I'm going out for a run -- let me know how well I'm progressing on my weekly goals"||63 (4.1%)|
|Recommendations. "Siri, find me a movie I'd like"||66 (4.3%)|
|"Will Siri implement an auto-Betteridge-ing option for all texts and emails?"||38 (2.5%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||55 (3.6%)|
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter