ChangeWave: 98% of iPad owners satisfied with device
I love my new iPad and it appears that I am not alone. A March 22-28 Changewave survey of 200 new iPad owners shows that 98 percent are satisfied with their device and zero percent is very dissatisfied. Most users (82 percent) are very happy with their tablet and only a small percentage (two percent) are somewhat unsatisfied. Not surprisingly, the feature most people (75 percent) like about the new iPad is the retina display.
[Via The Loop]
I love my new iPad and it appears that I am not alone. A March 22-28 Changewave survey of 200 new iPad owners shows that 98 percent...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free