iPad more readily available in-store than online
Want to get an iPad as soon as possible without having to wait weeks for it to arrive? According to a ComputerWorld report, your best bet is take a trip to your local Apple Store. The publication surveyed a handful of Apple stores and found that all the stores it called had at least one iPad model in stock. Online sales of the iPad, however, still have a delay of one to two weeks.
Apple said last month that it sold three million iPad units between March 16 and March 19.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)