iPad more readily available in-store than online
Want to get an iPad as soon as possible without having to wait weeks for it to arrive? According to a ComputerWorld report, your best bet is take a trip to your local Apple Store. The publication surveyed a handful of Apple stores and found that all the stores it called had at least one iPad model in stock. Online sales of the iPad, however, still have a delay of one to two weeks.
Apple said last month that it sold three million iPad units between March 16 and March 19.
Want to get an iPad as soon as possible without having to wait weeks for it to arrive? According to a ComputerWorld report, your best...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free