Nokia goes after iPhone, Android in ads
The ads take on the "fragile" glass design of the iPhone, the iPhone's "death grip" antenna controversy, and the washed-out display on Android's AMOLED-equipped smartphones. You can check out the videos below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Nokia is ramping up for the launch of its flagship Lumia 900 on April 8. As part of an advertising push, the Finnish company released...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs