Nokia goes after iPhone, Android in ads
The ads take on the "fragile" glass design of the iPhone, the iPhone's "death grip" antenna controversy, and the washed-out display on Android's AMOLED-equipped smartphones. You can check out the videos below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Nokia is ramping up for the launch of its flagship Lumia 900 on April 8. As part of an advertising push, the Finnish company released...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements