Nokia goes after iPhone, Android in ads
The ads take on the "fragile" glass design of the iPhone, the iPhone's "death grip" antenna controversy, and the washed-out display on Android's AMOLED-equipped smartphones. You can check out the videos below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Nokia is ramping up for the launch of its flagship Lumia 900 on April 8. As part of an advertising push, the Finnish company released...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free