RIM's server software now manages iPhone, Android devices
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices using a single, web-based application.
The software lets admins manage multiple devices per user, set and manage security policies, remote wipe lost or stolen devices and more. The app is free for companies to download and comes with a 60-day trial. Businesses that want the full product will be charged US$99 per user or $4 per user per month (billed annually).
You can find out more about BlackBerry Mobile Fusion on RIM's website.
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time