RIM's server software now manages iPhone, Android devices
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices using a single, web-based application.
The software lets admins manage multiple devices per user, set and manage security policies, remote wipe lost or stolen devices and more. The app is free for companies to download and comes with a 60-day trial. Businesses that want the full product will be charged US$99 per user or $4 per user per month (billed annually).
You can find out more about BlackBerry Mobile Fusion on RIM's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)