RIM's server software now manages iPhone, Android devices
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices using a single, web-based application.
The software lets admins manage multiple devices per user, set and manage security policies, remote wipe lost or stolen devices and more. The app is free for companies to download and comes with a 60-day trial. Businesses that want the full product will be charged US$99 per user or $4 per user per month (billed annually).
You can find out more about BlackBerry Mobile Fusion on RIM's website.
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements