RIM's server software now manages iPhone, Android devices
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices using a single, web-based application.
The software lets admins manage multiple devices per user, set and manage security policies, remote wipe lost or stolen devices and more. The app is free for companies to download and comes with a 60-day trial. Businesses that want the full product will be charged US$99 per user or $4 per user per month (billed annually).
You can find out more about BlackBerry Mobile Fusion on RIM's website.
RIM launched its highly-touted BlackBerry Mobile Fusion today. The enterprise software solution lets network administrators manage...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support