Virginia-based nTelos Wireless to sell the iPhone
The CDMA carrier will be undercutting other iPhone carriers across the board, offering each model for $50 less than AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, starting with the iPhone 4 for $49.99. nTelos' smartphone plan for iPhone offers unlimited voice, text and data for $99.99 per month.
Sales begin at 7 a.m. on April 20. nTelos is the second regional carrier to join the ranks of iPhone resellers. C-Spire Wireless, which covers the Deep South, started selling the iPhone in October.
nTelos covers Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter