Virginia-based nTelos Wireless to sell the iPhone
The CDMA carrier will be undercutting other iPhone carriers across the board, offering each model for $50 less than AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, starting with the iPhone 4 for $49.99. nTelos' smartphone plan for iPhone offers unlimited voice, text and data for $99.99 per month.
Sales begin at 7 a.m. on April 20. nTelos is the second regional carrier to join the ranks of iPhone resellers. C-Spire Wireless, which covers the Deep South, started selling the iPhone in October.
nTelos covers Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync