Virginia-based nTelos Wireless to sell the iPhone
The CDMA carrier will be undercutting other iPhone carriers across the board, offering each model for $50 less than AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, starting with the iPhone 4 for $49.99. nTelos' smartphone plan for iPhone offers unlimited voice, text and data for $99.99 per month.
Sales begin at 7 a.m. on April 20. nTelos is the second regional carrier to join the ranks of iPhone resellers. C-Spire Wireless, which covers the Deep South, started selling the iPhone in October.
nTelos covers Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration