Apple reportedly investigating iPad's problematic WiFi
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an internal AppleCare document that suggests Apple is looking into connectivity problems with the WiFi version of the new iPad. Apple employees are instructed to capture any faulty devices and send them back to Apple for examination.
Reported issues include intermittent connectivity, slow WiFi speeds and the inability of the iPad to see nearby WiFi networks. Apple support forums are also actively talking about the issue with one thread now at 700 replies and growing.
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free