Apple reportedly investigating iPad's problematic WiFi
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an internal AppleCare document that suggests Apple is looking into connectivity problems with the WiFi version of the new iPad. Apple employees are instructed to capture any faulty devices and send them back to Apple for examination.
Reported issues include intermittent connectivity, slow WiFi speeds and the inability of the iPad to see nearby WiFi networks. Apple support forums are also actively talking about the issue with one thread now at 700 replies and growing.
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs