Apple reportedly investigating iPad's problematic WiFi
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an internal AppleCare document that suggests Apple is looking into connectivity problems with the WiFi version of the new iPad. Apple employees are instructed to capture any faulty devices and send them back to Apple for examination.
Reported issues include intermittent connectivity, slow WiFi speeds and the inability of the iPad to see nearby WiFi networks. Apple support forums are also actively talking about the issue with one thread now at 700 replies and growing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service