Apple reportedly investigating iPad's problematic WiFi
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an internal AppleCare document that suggests Apple is looking into connectivity problems with the WiFi version of the new iPad. Apple employees are instructed to capture any faulty devices and send them back to Apple for examination.
Reported issues include intermittent connectivity, slow WiFi speeds and the inability of the iPad to see nearby WiFi networks. Apple support forums are also actively talking about the issue with one thread now at 700 replies and growing.
If you're having trouble connecting your new iPad to your local WiFi connection, you're not alone. 9to5 Mac got its hands on an...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client