Apple supplier Hon Hai Precision Industry to "significantly" raise wages
Workers at Taiwanese plants run by Hon Hai Precision Industry -- the parent company of iPad and iPhone manufacturer Foxconn -- will begin to see some benefit of the popularity of the Apple products they manufacture in the form of "significantly" higher wages.
The company is doing this primarily to attract and retain top talent at its Taiwanese manufacturing facilities. Foxconn has recently worked on improving worker conditions at plants in mainland China, raising wages and reducing the number of overtime hours worked by employees.
Workers at Taiwanese plants run by Hon Hai Precision Industry -- the parent company of iPad and iPhone manufacturer Foxconn -- will begin...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements