Padzilla Two mates iPad and Kinect for Fruit Ninja madness
If you've ever wanted to see what a cross between an iPad and a Kinect would result in, Crunchy Logistics just unveiled its Padzilla Too video display that utilizes both. The bound-to-be pricey display projects what Crunchy Logistics claims is the largest reproduction of the iPad in the world onto a wall. The 24-feet wide and 12-feet tall iPad screen, constructed with 3.5mm LED wall matrix display technology, can be controlled by Kinect gestures.
Check out the video below. How long do you think it'll take before we see a giant game of Angry Birds taking place?
[Via The Verge]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration