Verizon Wireless to start charging $30 handset upgrade fee
A Reuters report claims Verizon Wireless will start charging customers an additional US$30 when they upgrade their phone. This fee will apply to existing customers who buy new hardware with a two-year customer agreement. Verizon says it's levying this additional charge in order to "provide customers with the level of service and support they have come to expect." Verizon will be joining Sprint and AT&T, which also charge customers an additional fee when they upgrade.
A Reuters report claims Verizon Wireless will start charging customers an additional US$30 when they upgrade their phone. This fee...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs