Verizon Wireless to start charging $30 handset upgrade fee
A Reuters report claims Verizon Wireless will start charging customers an additional US$30 when they upgrade their phone. This fee will apply to existing customers who buy new hardware with a two-year customer agreement. Verizon says it's levying this additional charge in order to "provide customers with the level of service and support they have come to expect." Verizon will be joining Sprint and AT&T, which also charge customers an additional fee when they upgrade.
A Reuters report claims Verizon Wireless will start charging customers an additional US$30 when they upgrade their phone. This fee...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update