An in-depth look at the iPad as a gaming device
Writing for GamesIndustry International, Richard Leadbetter discusses the iPad as a gaming device and goes into great details about Apple's choice of internal components.
Apple's strategy with the new iPad seems to be to accommodate the Retina screen whatever the cost: CPU, batteries and RAM have all required costly upgrades to power the 2048 x 1536 display.
He concludes that "It's no longer a case of whether Apple will bring its own brand of gaming to the home, it's a matter of when and how."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)