Apple asking for more security info for iOS devices
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has caught some users unaware, I think rightfully so. Then again, how do you message users of this kind of change?
The Next Web has more details, but if you try to download an app and are asked to provide a few additional security details (security question/answer pairs and a backup email address), it's all in the name of protecting your account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service