Apple asking for more security info for iOS devices
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has caught some users unaware, I think rightfully so. Then again, how do you message users of this kind of change?
The Next Web has more details, but if you try to download an app and are asked to provide a few additional security details (security question/answer pairs and a backup email address), it's all in the name of protecting your account.
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved