Apple asking for more security info for iOS devices
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has caught some users unaware, I think rightfully so. Then again, how do you message users of this kind of change?
The Next Web has more details, but if you try to download an app and are asked to provide a few additional security details (security question/answer pairs and a backup email address), it's all in the name of protecting your account.
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free