Apple asking for more security info for iOS devices
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has caught some users unaware, I think rightfully so. Then again, how do you message users of this kind of change?
The Next Web has more details, but if you try to download an app and are asked to provide a few additional security details (security question/answer pairs and a backup email address), it's all in the name of protecting your account.
While added security is nice, Apple appears to be rolling out additional security questions on iOS devices without warning. This has...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype