Super yacht controlled by an iPad
Looking more like a floating spaceship than a luxury boat, the Adastra is the result of five years of work by billionaire Anto Marden and yacht designer John Shuttleworth. Not only is the boat an object to behold, it's also crammed full of high-tech goodness like an iPad-powered remote control system that works within a 50-meter range, says a report in the Daily Mail.
Other features include a glass and Kevlar hull, room for nine guests and six crewman and a top speed of 22.5 knots. It's efficient and can travel from the UK to New York without needing to refuel. If you wanted to build one of these super yachts for yourself, better start saving now as it'll cost you £15-million (US$23.9 million).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync