Super yacht controlled by an iPad
Looking more like a floating spaceship than a luxury boat, the Adastra is the result of five years of work by billionaire Anto Marden and yacht designer John Shuttleworth. Not only is the boat an object to behold, it's also crammed full of high-tech goodness like an iPad-powered remote control system that works within a 50-meter range, says a report in the Daily Mail.
Other features include a glass and Kevlar hull, room for nine guests and six crewman and a top speed of 22.5 knots. It's efficient and can travel from the UK to New York without needing to refuel. If you wanted to build one of these super yachts for yourself, better start saving now as it'll cost you £15-million (US$23.9 million).
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter