Super yacht controlled by an iPad
Looking more like a floating spaceship than a luxury boat, the Adastra is the result of five years of work by billionaire Anto Marden and yacht designer John Shuttleworth. Not only is the boat an object to behold, it's also crammed full of high-tech goodness like an iPad-powered remote control system that works within a 50-meter range, says a report in the Daily Mail.
Other features include a glass and Kevlar hull, room for nine guests and six crewman and a top speed of 22.5 knots. It's efficient and can travel from the UK to New York without needing to refuel. If you wanted to build one of these super yachts for yourself, better start saving now as it'll cost you £15-million (US$23.9 million).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)