China notably not getting new iPad just yet
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple is taking a cautious approach to introducing the next-generation iPad there because of ongoing trademark issues with Proview. Forbes' Doug Young said he felt Apple withholding the new iPad is a way to pressure Beijing courts into a favorable ruling in the trademark case.
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs