China notably not getting new iPad just yet
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple is taking a cautious approach to introducing the next-generation iPad there because of ongoing trademark issues with Proview. Forbes' Doug Young said he felt Apple withholding the new iPad is a way to pressure Beijing courts into a favorable ruling in the trademark case.
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements