China notably not getting new iPad just yet
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple is taking a cautious approach to introducing the next-generation iPad there because of ongoing trademark issues with Proview. Forbes' Doug Young said he felt Apple withholding the new iPad is a way to pressure Beijing courts into a favorable ruling in the trademark case.
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update