China notably not getting new iPad just yet
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple is taking a cautious approach to introducing the next-generation iPad there because of ongoing trademark issues with Proview. Forbes' Doug Young said he felt Apple withholding the new iPad is a way to pressure Beijing courts into a favorable ruling in the trademark case.
Despite the growing number of users everywhere else, China still hasn't gotten on board with the new iPad. Forbes reports that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free