AT&T expands its 4G LTE network
AT&T reported that it is continuing the expansion of its 4G LTE network throughout the US, with Akron and Canton, Ohio and Lafayette, Indiana being added to the list.
AT&T is promising 4G LTE expansion to 12 cities by summer, including Cleveland, Ohio; Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana; Naples, Florida; St. Louis, Missouri; and Staten Island, New York.
The network is said to be up to ten times faster than that of the AT&T 3G network that still predominates the wireless carrier's coverage portfolio in the US. The AT&T version of the third-generation iPad supports 4G LTE; the next version of the iPhone is expected to also support 4G LTE.
AT&T reported that it is continuing the expansion of its 4G LTE network throughout the US, with Akron and Canton, Ohio and Lafayette,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update