AT&T expands its 4G LTE network
AT&T reported that it is continuing the expansion of its 4G LTE network throughout the US, with Akron and Canton, Ohio and Lafayette, Indiana being added to the list.
AT&T is promising 4G LTE expansion to 12 cities by summer, including Cleveland, Ohio; Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana; Naples, Florida; St. Louis, Missouri; and Staten Island, New York.
The network is said to be up to ten times faster than that of the AT&T 3G network that still predominates the wireless carrier's coverage portfolio in the US. The AT&T version of the third-generation iPad supports 4G LTE; the next version of the iPhone is expected to also support 4G LTE.
AT&T reported that it is continuing the expansion of its 4G LTE network throughout the US, with Akron and Canton, Ohio and Lafayette,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs