Apple reportedly in talks with iPad trademark challenger in China
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark in China. The case is being heard in the Higher People's Court of Guangdong Province. Before it hands down a ruling, the court recommended the two companies meet first and try to hammer out an agreement.
Proview has indicated in earlier comments that it wants to reach a settlement with Apple, but Apple has made it clear it will defend the trademark it purchased in 2009. As of today, the new iPad is still not available in the Asian country.
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements