Apple reportedly in talks with iPad trademark challenger in China
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark in China. The case is being heard in the Higher People's Court of Guangdong Province. Before it hands down a ruling, the court recommended the two companies meet first and try to hammer out an agreement.
Proview has indicated in earlier comments that it wants to reach a settlement with Apple, but Apple has made it clear it will defend the trademark it purchased in 2009. As of today, the new iPad is still not available in the Asian country.
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype