Apple reportedly in talks with iPad trademark challenger in China
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark in China. The case is being heard in the Higher People's Court of Guangdong Province. Before it hands down a ruling, the court recommended the two companies meet first and try to hammer out an agreement.
Proview has indicated in earlier comments that it wants to reach a settlement with Apple, but Apple has made it clear it will defend the trademark it purchased in 2009. As of today, the new iPad is still not available in the Asian country.
According to a Computerworld report, Apple and Chinese company Proview are in talks to resolve their dispute over the iPad trademark...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free