iPhone will launch for five US regional carriers today
As noted by Cnet, the iPhone is launching on an additional five US regional carriers today. The carriers include Alaska Communications, Appalachian Wireless (Kentucky and Virgina), Cellcom (Wisconsin and Michigan), nTelos (Virginia), and GCI (Alaska).
The regional carriers apparently know they'll have an uphill battle against the national carriers like AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon, so they're offering the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S at $50 discounts over the nationals. With a two year contract, the 8GB iPhone 4 costs $49 and the 16, 32, and 64 GB iPhone 4S costs $149, $249, and $349 respectively.
As noted by Cnet, the iPhone is launching on an additional five US regional carriers today. The carriers include Alaska...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle