Malaysia's Maxis Bhd to offer iPad data plans
Malaysia's Maxis Bhd has announced that it will be offering the data plans for Apple's iPad, starting as soon as this week. The iPad will take advantage of the company's recent carrier upgrades (presumably, since we're talking about the iPad, it's a 3G network) and will "double the download and websurfing performance previously available," according to Maxis Bhd. We'll take their word on what that means.
That makes one more place Apple's iPad is chugging right along. Apple's making a big move in Asian and Oceanic countries with its hardware, and it sounds like Maxis is happy to support that move with a network.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration