Malaysia's Maxis Bhd to offer iPad data plans
Malaysia's Maxis Bhd has announced that it will be offering the data plans for Apple's iPad, starting as soon as this week. The iPad will take advantage of the company's recent carrier upgrades (presumably, since we're talking about the iPad, it's a 3G network) and will "double the download and websurfing performance previously available," according to Maxis Bhd. We'll take their word on what that means.
That makes one more place Apple's iPad is chugging right along. Apple's making a big move in Asian and Oceanic countries with its hardware, and it sounds like Maxis is happy to support that move with a network.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app