RedSn0w updated with Corona A5 jailbreak, more
Over the weekend, the iPhone Dev Team released two new versions of its RedSn0w jailbreak tool that has several features for unlockers, iPhone 4S owners and iPad 2 owners. Version 0.9.10b7 adds support for the corona-A5 jailbreak for the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 devices still at 5.0.1. It also lets you fetch, verify and use your SHSH blobs from Cydia as well as reinstall your jailbreak if you accidentally uninstalled the untethered version.
Version 0.9.10b8 includes the above features and is helpful for those unlocking their phone using the SAM unlock. RedSn0w 10b8 lets you backup arbitrary directories or files from your device into a zip file on your Mac or PC and includes your carrier activation records by default.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates