Apple wins discovery ruling in dispute with Samsung
Business Insider reports that Apple has won a round against Samsung in court. A California court ruled Monday that Samsung failed to produce documents referencing Apple's designs and features. U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal said Samsung violated multiple court orders by not doing this. This particular suit challenges Samsung 4G smartphones and the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Apple and Samsung have filed at least 30 suits against each other spanning four continents since April 2011, Business Insider states. The most recent of those suits was filed on April 19, when Samsung accused Apple of infringing on eight patents. At least 14 of those lawsuits were filed in Germany.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync