Sprint confirms unlimited data for next-generation iPhone
In a chat with CNET, Sprint CEO Dan Hesse said that the company would stick with unlimited data for the iPhone, even if the next iPhone comes with LTE. Sprint said in March that they would be able to offer an LTE iPhone when one becomes available.
This comes out the same day that Sprint released its quarterly earnings, showing the iPhone as one of the sole bright spots to its disappointing quarter. The company sold 1.5 million iPhones, with 44 percent of the buyers new customers. However, Sprint posted a net loss of $863 million, further depleting its cash reserves.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)