Sprint confirms unlimited data for next-generation iPhone
In a chat with CNET, Sprint CEO Dan Hesse said that the company would stick with unlimited data for the iPhone, even if the next iPhone comes with LTE. Sprint said in March that they would be able to offer an LTE iPhone when one becomes available.
This comes out the same day that Sprint released its quarterly earnings, showing the iPhone as one of the sole bright spots to its disappointing quarter. The company sold 1.5 million iPhones, with 44 percent of the buyers new customers. However, Sprint posted a net loss of $863 million, further depleting its cash reserves.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter