LinkedIn arrives on the iPad
Well, who could have seen that coming? LinkedIn has released version 5.0 of its iOS app and the big feature is that it now natively supports the iPad. LinkedIn is currently the world's third largest social media site with 150 million members in over 200 countries.
On the iPad the LinkedIn app is divided into three sections: "You," "All Updates," and "Inbox." "You" allows you to easily view your profile, post updates, see who's viewed your profile, and add contacts. "All Updates" is the real meat of the app. It's a beautifully designed interface that allows you to see all your contact's updates, see what they're sharing, and read headlines and articles from LinkedIn Today's news feed. Finally, "Inbox" is, of course, your LinkedIn mail which allows you to read your messages and accept new invites.
LinkedIn 5.0 is a universal app and a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)