Skype for iPad 4.0 offers new video preview option, crash recovery
Skype has released version 4.0 of its app for iPad and iPhone (both free). There are a few nice changes this time around. The app now lets you pre-position your video preview as you like. It also restarts automatically after an "unexpected shutdown." That's "crash" to you and me.
Skype also states that accessibility and overall stability have been improved, along with some minor UI improvements and bug fixes. The change log is the same for both apps.
Go get it and start chatting.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client