Skype for iPad 4.0 offers new video preview option, crash recovery
Skype has released version 4.0 of its app for iPad and iPhone (both free). There are a few nice changes this time around. The app now lets you pre-position your video preview as you like. It also restarts automatically after an "unexpected shutdown." That's "crash" to you and me.
Skype also states that accessibility and overall stability have been improved, along with some minor UI improvements and bug fixes. The change log is the same for both apps.
Go get it and start chatting.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter