Skype for iPad 4.0 offers new video preview option, crash recovery
Skype has released version 4.0 of its app for iPad and iPhone (both free). There are a few nice changes this time around. The app now lets you pre-position your video preview as you like. It also restarts automatically after an "unexpected shutdown." That's "crash" to you and me.
Skype also states that accessibility and overall stability have been improved, along with some minor UI improvements and bug fixes. The change log is the same for both apps.
Go get it and start chatting.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs