Inkling releases Frommer's travel guides for iPhone and iPad
Frommer's and Inkling have teamed up to bring the popular series of travel guides to the iPad and the iPhone, says a report in Paid Content. The interactive titles will feature retina-optimized photographs, interactive tours, maps, notebooks, and real-time weather. Users will also be able to share notes and sync itineraries between devices.
The series will launch with seven titles covering Costa Rica, France, Alaska, California, Japan, Spain and Great Britain. Additional locations will roll out by the end of the year. The interactive apps are available from US$9.99 to $14.99, deepening on the geographic area covered by the guide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service