Inkling releases Frommer's travel guides for iPhone and iPad
Frommer's and Inkling have teamed up to bring the popular series of travel guides to the iPad and the iPhone, says a report in Paid Content. The interactive titles will feature retina-optimized photographs, interactive tours, maps, notebooks, and real-time weather. Users will also be able to share notes and sync itineraries between devices.
The series will launch with seven titles covering Costa Rica, France, Alaska, California, Japan, Spain and Great Britain. Additional locations will roll out by the end of the year. The interactive apps are available from US$9.99 to $14.99, deepening on the geographic area covered by the guide.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements