New iPad shipping times drop to 3-5 business days
The shipping times for the new iPad continue to drop as Apple continues to ramp up production of its newest tablet. US shipping times for all models of the new iPad -- WiFi and 4G -- are now only 3 to 5 business days on Apple's online store. That's down from 5 to 7 business days just ten days ago, and one to two weeks before that.
Apple has ramped up production on the new iPad quicker than it has on the previous two iterations of the device. Last Friday marked the new iPad's rollout into a total of 56 countries. Though Apple is making the new iPad as fast as possible, those outside of the US may have to wait a little longer to get their hands on one. As Cnet notes, Asian countries such as Japan and Korea still have 5 to 7 day wait times. Countries in Europe suffer the longest wait times, which are still one to two weeks.
The shipping times for the new iPad continue to drop as Apple continues to ramp up production of its newest tablet. US shipping times...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements