New iPad shipping times drop to 3-5 business days
The shipping times for the new iPad continue to drop as Apple continues to ramp up production of its newest tablet. US shipping times for all models of the new iPad -- WiFi and 4G -- are now only 3 to 5 business days on Apple's online store. That's down from 5 to 7 business days just ten days ago, and one to two weeks before that.
Apple has ramped up production on the new iPad quicker than it has on the previous two iterations of the device. Last Friday marked the new iPad's rollout into a total of 56 countries. Though Apple is making the new iPad as fast as possible, those outside of the US may have to wait a little longer to get their hands on one. As Cnet notes, Asian countries such as Japan and Korea still have 5 to 7 day wait times. Countries in Europe suffer the longest wait times, which are still one to two weeks.
The shipping times for the new iPad continue to drop as Apple continues to ramp up production of its newest tablet. US shipping times...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs