iPhone video lands actor on Star Trek
The iPhone is sometimes compared to a Star Trek communicator, so it's pretty cool that
an actor from Sherlock himself, Benedict Cumberbatch, used it to get a part on the upcoming J.J. Abrams Trek sequel. When Cumberbatch couldn't make it to the audition, he used his iPhone to record a reading and sent it along, according to the New York Times (subscription required).
Macworld Australia speculates he'll play Khan, but so far all we know is Abrams was blown away by the iPhone-recorded audition, calling it "...one of the most compelling audition readings I'd ever seen."
cinemafestival / Shutterstock.com The iPhone is sometimes compared to a Star Trek communicator, so it's pretty cool that an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free