AT&T considers "Family Plans" for wireless data
During an interview with CNET, AT&T's mobile business CEO Ralph de la Vega revealed the company would soon introduce a family data plan. This would allow customers to buy a sharable data bucket, letting that purchased bandwidth be used across multiple devices.
de la Vega told CNET that he was "very comfortable" with the plan being developed and that he knew how the plan would be structured. He did not offer any details on pricing, timing, or bucket sizes.
Verizon is expected to offer a family data plan soon, possibly this summer.
[via The Mac Observer]
During an interview with CNET, AT&T's mobile business CEO Ralph de la Vega revealed the company would soon introduce a family data...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free