AT&T considers "Family Plans" for wireless data
During an interview with CNET, AT&T's mobile business CEO Ralph de la Vega revealed the company would soon introduce a family data plan. This would allow customers to buy a sharable data bucket, letting that purchased bandwidth be used across multiple devices.
de la Vega told CNET that he was "very comfortable" with the plan being developed and that he knew how the plan would be structured. He did not offer any details on pricing, timing, or bucket sizes.
Verizon is expected to offer a family data plan soon, possibly this summer.
[via The Mac Observer]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter