China Telecom launches iPhone promo to boost corporate sales
China Telecom posted disappointing quarterly earnings for Q1 2012 and is turning to the iPhone to help it turn things around. According to Hong Kong's The Standard, the wireless carrier is launching an iPhone promotion to encourage businesses to sign up with China Telecom. Any business that buys 10 iPhone 4S handsets together with a wireless service plan will get a free iPhone. According to a company spokesperson, the carrier is targeting enterprise customers who are outfitting their employees with the latest technology.
China Telecom posted disappointing quarterly earnings for Q1 2012 and is turning to the iPhone to help it turn things around....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates