Get LostWinds for iOS for free at Starbucks
Starbucks has a deal going on this week to give away a free iOS game to anyone who walks into one of their stores. Usually, the famous (and ubiquitous) coffee chain gives away a song on iTunes, but every once in a while, apps get picked as giveaways, too. This week, its giveaway is LostWinds for iOS, a solid platformer that originally made its debut on the Wii.
To get the game, usually US$3.99, for free, just stop by a Starbucks and grab a "Pick of the Week" card. There's a code on the back for the free game. I assume these are first-come, first-served, so they might be gone already, depending on how busy your local store is. But Starbucks usually has plenty of these around from week to week. Next time you hit a Starbucks to grab a latte, see if you can't get LostWinds for free as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free