Get LostWinds for iOS for free at Starbucks
Starbucks has a deal going on this week to give away a free iOS game to anyone who walks into one of their stores. Usually, the famous (and ubiquitous) coffee chain gives away a song on iTunes, but every once in a while, apps get picked as giveaways, too. This week, its giveaway is LostWinds for iOS, a solid platformer that originally made its debut on the Wii.
To get the game, usually US$3.99, for free, just stop by a Starbucks and grab a "Pick of the Week" card. There's a code on the back for the free game. I assume these are first-come, first-served, so they might be gone already, depending on how busy your local store is. But Starbucks usually has plenty of these around from week to week. Next time you hit a Starbucks to grab a latte, see if you can't get LostWinds for free as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)