TwitPic launches app, way too late
TwitPic, which was the first photo sharing service for Twitter (and probably the most popular for a while, at least until competing services like Instagram stepped up) has finally released an iPhone app. It's ill-timed to say the least, considering that Twitter now has an official service (built into the official app and Apple's iOS), and several third-party apps hook into TwitPic.
But if you remain a big TwitPic user, the free app is probably worth grabbing. You can manage and upload your own photos and videos, and browse others' content as well. It may be a little late, but for those still making use of TwitPic's service, this app should come in handy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update