TwitPic launches app, way too late
TwitPic, which was the first photo sharing service for Twitter (and probably the most popular for a while, at least until competing services like Instagram stepped up) has finally released an iPhone app. It's ill-timed to say the least, considering that Twitter now has an official service (built into the official app and Apple's iOS), and several third-party apps hook into TwitPic.
But if you remain a big TwitPic user, the free app is probably worth grabbing. You can manage and upload your own photos and videos, and browse others' content as well. It may be a little late, but for those still making use of TwitPic's service, this app should come in handy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service