iPad to launch in 30 more countries on May 11-12
Apple continues to roll out the new iPad at a quick clip. As spotted by MacRumors, a new round of iPad sales will kick off on May 11 and 12, when the tablet lands in 30 new countries. This will bring the total list of countries with the iPad to almost 90.
The list of locations getting the iPad on May 11 include Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Morocco, Peru, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Vietnam. A smaller list of Middle Eastern countries (Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates) will get the iPad on May 12.
Apple continues to roll out the new iPad at a quick clip. As spotted by MacRumors, a new round of iPad sales will kick off on May 11...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client