iPad to launch in 30 more countries on May 11-12
Apple continues to roll out the new iPad at a quick clip. As spotted by MacRumors, a new round of iPad sales will kick off on May 11 and 12, when the tablet lands in 30 new countries. This will bring the total list of countries with the iPad to almost 90.
The list of locations getting the iPad on May 11 include Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Morocco, Peru, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Vietnam. A smaller list of Middle Eastern countries (Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates) will get the iPad on May 12.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update