iPad to launch in 30 more countries on May 11-12
Apple continues to roll out the new iPad at a quick clip. As spotted by MacRumors, a new round of iPad sales will kick off on May 11 and 12, when the tablet lands in 30 new countries. This will bring the total list of countries with the iPad to almost 90.
The list of locations getting the iPad on May 11 include Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Morocco, Peru, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Vietnam. A smaller list of Middle Eastern countries (Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates) will get the iPad on May 12.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter