Judge throws out Proview lawsuit against Apple in California
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. This dismissal is inconsequential to the trademark case which is making its way through the Chinese court system. Apple asked for and was granted the dismissal which lets the Asian court system make the final decision on the trademark infringement suit.
Apple and Proview are discussing settlement terms for the infringement case which is being heard in Guangdong province. A recent report suggests there is a wide gap between the settlement being proposed by the two companies.
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free