Judge throws out Proview lawsuit against Apple in California
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. This dismissal is inconsequential to the trademark case which is making its way through the Chinese court system. Apple asked for and was granted the dismissal which lets the Asian court system make the final decision on the trademark infringement suit.
Apple and Proview are discussing settlement terms for the infringement case which is being heard in Guangdong province. A recent report suggests there is a wide gap between the settlement being proposed by the two companies.
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support