Judge throws out Proview lawsuit against Apple in California
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. This dismissal is inconsequential to the trademark case which is making its way through the Chinese court system. Apple asked for and was granted the dismissal which lets the Asian court system make the final decision on the trademark infringement suit.
Apple and Proview are discussing settlement terms for the infringement case which is being heard in Guangdong province. A recent report suggests there is a wide gap between the settlement being proposed by the two companies.
A California judge threw out Proview's iPad trademark lawsuit against Apple in the US, according to a report by the Wall Street...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update